Online application opens on 02.03.2020. – 10.05.2020.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDIES IN ENGLISH
Admission to the College consists of:
- application for studies;
- performance of the competition (including entrance examinations);
- compilation and publication of the results of the competition;
- registration for studies;
When applying for studies, the applicant fulfills the following conditions*:
- fills in the application form;
- presents a passport or identity card;
- submits a copy of the document certifying secondary education and the statement of performance (list of grades);
- resolution of the Latvian Academic Information Centre on the equivalence of acquired education to the level of secondary education;
- submits a document issued by an international testing institution certifying knowledge of English (not lower than B2 level);
- submits a medical certificate, not older than half a year from the date of submission, on the applicant’s general medical condition;
- submits 2 photos (3×4 size);
- submits payment confirmation (application fee of 150, – EUR paid into the College account).
*additional information on documents and other requirements will be specified and provided in the details individually via email after receiving filled in application form.
Assessments for the competition
After the end of applying process every applicant takes part in the competition to prove his/her rights to register for the studies.
Competition consists of the two parts:
- An assessment of the grades/marks
- An assessment of the Entrance examination
1) The Admission Committee will sum up the marks from the official testimony or statement of performance in following subjects:
- Mother tongue/ Native language;
- Foreign language (English etc.);
2) Content of the entrance examination:
- prepared dance composition in freely chosen style;
- classical dance and hip-hop dance step performance.
- Online application – 01.03.2020.-10.05.2020.
- Entrance exam – 25.05.2020.
- Publication of the admission results – 26.05.2020.
- Registration week / signing of Study Agreement – 29.06.2020.-03.07.2020.
Entire document of Admission Rules for 2020/2021
VISAS AND RESIDENCE PERMITS
Procedures for obtaining visas and residence permits differ for citizens of different countries.
Procedures applicable, according to your country of citizenship: http://www.studyinlatvia.lv/visa_residence_permits
More information on visas and residence permits can be find on OCMA (The office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs) homepage: https://www.pmlp.gov.lv/en/
Albania (only holders of biometric passports), Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bosnia and Herzegovina (only holders of biometric passports), Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Colombia, Dominica, East Timor, El Salvador, Georgia (only for holders of biometric passports), Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Korea, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Kiribati, Republic of Korea, Liechtenstein, Norway, Macau, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova (only for holders of biometric passports), Monaco, Montenegro (only for holders of biometric passports), New Zealand, Nicaragua, North Macedonia (only for holders of biometric passports), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Seychelles, Serbia (only for holders of biometric passports), Seychelles, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Switzerland, Taiwan (Only for holders of passports which include an identity card number), Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, The Vatican, Ukraine (only for holders of biometric passports), United Arab Emirates, USA, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela.
For questions on and assistance in receiving visas and residence permits, please contact the international affairs department of the College.